EPISODE NUMBER: 7017 (January 31, 2011)
GUESTS: Samer Shehata, Dr. Paul Offit
SEGMENTS: Un-American News: Mubarak Mu Problems - Samer Shehata, Current Events
VIDEOS: Monday, January 31, 2011
I hope all of you who have been hit by this nasty winter storm are taking it easy today. I wasn’t able to make it in this morning here in Dallas, so I’ve been relaxing and trying to keep me and my kitty warm as we wait until it hits the 60’s again this weekend. Apparently the Green Bay Packers were complaining at the media event that it was “too cold” here in Dallas. It was 75 this weekend - I was drinking an iced Chai Latte on the patio of Starbucks on Saturday! But I digress.
Any reference of Kim Jong-Il is always going to be a fun one, but the appearance of Kim Jong Bear and the double hat was a fun site gag. I always enjoy Current Events, and the interview with Dr. Paul Offit was quite entertaining as well.
I’d write more, but it’s seriously cold here by my window where the iMac sits and my poor kitty is shivering. So I’ll let you guys chime in - what are some of the things that you liked best about last night’s episode? Leave it in the comments!
- You never see the second hat coming.
- Magic hair!
- 10 cents more a gallon?! Crush the revolution! Cut off their thumbs! Long live Mubarak!
- Would it have been smarter to keep the internet up? Because I find young people are less motivated to do anything when they can go onto Facebook.
- He’s pita.
- Longtime viewers of this show know I love tasers. It’s all the fun of watching someone get electrocuted without having to go to Texas.
- You know how things can escalate. Hitler was an art student in Vienna. As time went on, things escalated.
- You can’t bring your own candy into a movie, that’s against the law! Clearly Ms. Boarman is a Skittles mule.
- Uh oh, that sound of someone getting an involuntary Brazilian means it’s time for Future Shock, where we examine the newest tools to bring criminals to juice-tice.
- For a transcript of tonight’s segment, just lick a 9-volt battery.
- Now, this isn’t being fair because you’re playing the “children dying” card.
Magic hair!online surveys